[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Chuck Hast
Mon Jan 2 20:00:38 PST 2023

Matt,
I fully agree with you. Although I am not sure about the linux install
thing. I use Ubuntu
Mate, takes about 10 minutes to install and be ready. That is it. last
windows install I did
took hours, it was a nightmare to me. Kept on having to be rebooted to load
this or that,
by the time it was done I had wasted a good part of a day.

I run VM's for things that absolutely need Windows as I do not trust it on
bare metal.
At least the host OS gives me tight control over the Microsoft Trojan.

--

Chuck -- KP4DJT
HamHotline # 11259