[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Jan 2 19:20:42 PST 2023

Is CHIRP-NEXT going to be accessible only in Linux or have things improved
in python that it will now be accessible in Windows, MAC, and Linux as well?

Does anyone know?

David N1EA

On Mon, Jan 2, 2023 at 9:33 PM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> Well if it is the only someone can use Chirp, either for accessibility,
or because of operating system, I see nothing wrong with it.
> I may DD my thumb drive with Ubuntu and Chirp on it, if I can find a
drive with just that on it, and give a link to anyone who wants it.
> Some of my thumb drives are multiboot, with several operating systems on
it, so I'll need to go through a bunch of them to find one that has Ubuntu
18 and Chirp.