[chirp_users] Flatpak

K0LNY_Glenn
Thu Jun 2 09:24:27 PDT 2022

I sent a message to the Orca list asking about Flatpak, and got this response:

I can say for sure it isn't flatpak, I'm running cawbird on Slint,
installed using flatpak, and it's working fine.

----- Original Message -----
From: Guy Schlosser
To: Discussion of CHIRP ; D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2022 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Flatpak

I don't believe it is. The short version is, the at-spi bus is not available in the flatpak sandbox. I know there was an issue raised back in 2016, to try and get this resolved. The web url for this github issue is, https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/79. I really hope we can get something resolved with this technology, because I know more and more programs are using it, besides Chirp. On to work I go, but 73     and have a great day.

Guy KE8JYP