[chirp_users] Flatpak

Guy Schlosser
Thu Jun 2 07:57:06 PDT 2022

I don't believe it is. The short version is, the at-spi bus is not
available in the flatpak sandbox. I know there was an issue raised back
in 2016, to try and get this resolved. The web url for this github issue
is, https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/79. I really hope we can
get something resolved with this technology, because I know more and
more programs are using it, besides Chirp. On to work I go, but 73
and have a great day.

Guy KE8JYP