[chirp_users] Flatpak

Cinaed Simson
Thu Jun 2 12:48:35 PDT 2022

Hi Glenn - you're missing qt - or possibly Ubuntu graphics in general.

You need qt to run chirp.

After you boot to Ubuntu does it start graphical user interface which
which requires a login?

When you say "Chirp is in accessories"  which machine are logged into?
That is in the accessories on which machine?

-- Cinaed