[chirp_users] New Daily Build - DOESN'T WORK.

Jardy Dawson
Thu Jun 7 07:40:25 PDT 2018

What headache?  Big deal if Windows updates the driver!  If it does, it takes less than about 2 minutes to roll it back.  I have several different radios that use a cable with the fake Prolific chip.  Many different ends on the cables, but they all act as the same, as long as you use the same physical USB port. It's not like you have to reprogram your radios everyday now, is it?  Sure, I have some of the RT Systems stuff, but I usually had to buy that before CHIRP was available. But, I find that on the rare occasion my drivers have been 'updated ', I take 2 minutes of my valuable time, do one reset that takes care of all my cables, and life goes on.  NOT A BIG DEAL!!  Get over it!

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message sent by... Oh who the heck really cares?