[chirp_users] New Daily Build - DOESN'T WORK.

Dennis Wage
Thu Jun 7 07:47:08 PDT 2018

These constant emails about Chirp not working must drive Dan and his
cohorts absolutely crazy.

>>>IT'S NOT CHIRP!! IT'S THE CABLES AND THE DRIVERS. LEARN WHAT'S GOING ON
THERE AND YOU'LL BE FINE!<<<

One thing I will say though is sometimes you have to unplug and plug back
in both cloned and un-cloned data cables. I am not sure what's going on
there.. but remember, Device Manager is your friend.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell