[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV3D CHIRP support and a question on the memory chip replacement

Jardy
Sat Jan 16 10:36:50 PST 2016

Change the range in CHIRP for the radio. I know it can be done on Baofengs, it should work for Wouxuns, I hope.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Nobody really cares what device you are using, as long as YOU like it!