[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3 Mark-II

Jim Unroe
Fri Jan 1 17:02:26 PST 2016

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 5:14 PM, John Benson <kb3ywn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have all frequencies saved in a CHIRP file. I can't figure out how to
> export to the Radio. The icon for upload to Radio will not become
> active.Suggestions?  Thanks, John

You can't upload a generic CSV file to the radio. You must download
from the radio first to get a compatible template. Save it first
before making any changes (this is your backup file). Then you can
copy and paste the channels from your generic CSV tab to the tab for
your radio. Then you can upload the changes to your radio.