[chirp_users] - character no supporting in Name field anymore?

Nick Ellson
Sun Jan 3 12:28:22 PST 2016

Just imported my Kenwood D72A radio to make some mods after downloading the
CHIRP daily-20151225 build, chirp shows all my previously added channels
with the - character in them, but if I touch any of them it coughs errors
says the - is not a supported character?

Is that a change based on model? My Radio supports it and it makes the
display of multiple repeater channels nice to visually separate.

W7AIA-1

W7AIA-2 (etc)

N7CKY

Nick