[chirp_users] Chirp won't read CSV files correctly

Jardy Dawson
Sun Feb 28 18:34:39 PST 2016

If the other info you want to use is on radios supported by CHIRP, just read those radios and save in CHIRP. Then read the radio you want to program, save the info just in case, then copy and paste from the first radio to the second.  Very easy to do.  Don't use Excel anymore than you absolutely need to.  Do your editing within CHIRP.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)