[chirp_users] Radio Not Communicating With Laptop

John LaMartina ☀
Thu Nov 5 13:48:23 PST 2015

Here's a reference that might assist with the error messages.
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php

Some of resolutions sound cable related, and others driver related.

I hope this helps.

John 'Miklor'
Http://www.miklor.com

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php