[chirp_users] Icom 2200H / with

John LaMartina
Tue Jan 27 08:16:22 PST 2015

Seth,

Here’s a link to the Miklor error message page.   http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php
It’s seems to point to and old version of CHIRP.
Are you using the Latest Daily Build?

John

http://www.miklor.com

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of KB1PWN KB1PWN
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:09 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Icom 2200H / with

I bought a SECUDA USB Programming Cable For Icom Radio ... 1-pin 122-053 from Amazon.  It has a PL2303TAchip in it.

I used the PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v1.10.0 from the vendor.

I used the vendor's program - checkChipVersion_v1006 – and it recognizes chip in cord on COM3

When I use CHIRP to try to download the current frequencies on the radio, I get the following error: "Failed to communicate with the radio: Unexpected response from radio"

Any help would be appreciated, even if that help tells me that I need to contact the seller, Sundely @ Amazon about a bad cord.

Thank you, in advance for your help.

Seth - KB1PWN