[chirp_users] Icom 2200H / with

KB1PWN KB1PWN
Tue Jan 27 08:08:31 PST 2015

I bought a SECUDA USB Programming Cable For Icom Radio ... 1-pin 122-053
from Amazon.  It has a PL2303TAchip in it.

I used the PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v1.10.0 from the vendor.

I used the vendor's program - checkChipVersion_v1006 – and it recognizes
chip in cord on COM3

When I use CHIRP to try to download the current frequencies on the radio, I
get the following error: "Failed to communicate with the radio: Unexpected
response from radio"

Any help would be appreciated, even if that help tells me that I need to
contact the seller, Sundely @ Amazon about a bad cord.

Thank you, in advance for your help.

Seth - KB1PWN