[chirp_users] Baofeng cable

Rick Osgood
Sun Jan 25 05:51:28 PST 2015

Spent the last half hour loading the liveCD version and could only get an
error "Could not configure port". It did not detect my cable and guessed at
0. This pos (radio, etc) may just go back to Amazon. Thought I could go
cheap after seeing the reviews.... guess not...

--
Rick Osgood
411 Walnut Street #9722