[chirp_users] Baofeng cable

Rick Osgood
Sun Jan 25 04:55:17 PST 2015

Thanks for all the suggestions guys... I tried reseating the cable into the
laptop on all available usb ports and at best it now forces the ht into
transmit mode. To clarify the other point.... I have loaded the old version
v3.2.0.0 and will use that if my windows os ever sees the device. I tried
on my wifes laptop and same results.

Rick

Rick Osgood
411 Walnut Street #9722