[chirp_users] "Unexpected response" from Icom IC-2200H

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Feb 5 15:20:51 PST 2015

I see that
brought this issue up before but I do not see that he received a resolution
of the problem.
http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/2014-August/006470.html

I found a digest subscriber who says that he

I used the speaker jack to 9 pin D connector  to  serial to USB  (FTDI )
and  turned on the radio and on Chirp  >  Radio  and selected  Icom  and
auto detect and it downloaded the memory data.

The IC2200H  screen displayed CL  OUT  then back to normal display after
download  and all the memories and  DSTAR  data was there as far as I could
tell.

Maybe what was described in the trouble query  is for rig to rig clone? I
hope this helps,

73 de rolan w3fdk

See
http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/2014-July/006454.html