[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900R driver needed. I think :)

chirp.cordless at xoxy.net
Mon Mar 11 12:28:54 PDT 2013

Not quite my experience. Note I'm the author of the second link
below, under "Modify OS X driver". That's what I _ENDED UP_ doing,
because it amused me, and there were some small benefits, as that
post explains.

However, go back to earlier in that same thread, here:
http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/2012-September/002585.html

You can get this working in a turnkey manner by loading the Mac
driver that RT systems provides. And BTW, I don't know where you
got your RT Systems cable, but it likely comes with a CD with the
Windows driver you need.

In the middle of that post is the link you want for the Mac driver:
http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/kb_results.asp?ID=9
and if you search around on that same support site, I think
you'll find the windows drivers. Here:
http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/kb_results.asp?ID=15

If you want more details, please read those two posts, and maybe
some more of that same thread.

-dan