[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900R driver needed. I think :)

Tom Hayward
Mon Mar 11 12:18:54 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM, M.F. <apple2gs at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I an in Windows mode right now, and I did download the FTDI-FT-Device: 0
>
> Now what?  I feel so dumb, but I have no idea what to do.  I am sorry to all
> of you for asking what must be simple stuff.

I don't remember exactly what it looks like, but in FT_Prog, select
the Vendor ID and reset to default, then select the Product ID and
reset to defaults. Note that this will make the cable incompatible
with RT Systems software. You can, however, reverse the process by
typing the original Vendor and Product IDs back into FT_Prog.

Tom KD7LXL