[drats_users] D-Rats and Email

rolan.clark at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 04:16:50 PDT 2013

Don,

You mention D Star radio so please be careful that nothing of a commercial nature as email gets transmitted on amateur radio if your communication regs are like ours and its difficult because  one doesn’t  know  what’s  in an email until it is received unless you use a filter.  Our U.S. laws forbid amateur radio being used for anything  commercial.

73 de rolan w3fdk