[drats_users] D-Rats and Email

Don Poaps
Tue Mar 19 23:08:35 PDT 2013

Last year I was able to download my gmail into my D-Rats program. I
followed the setup in the D-Rats and Gmail PDF file I pulled off of N0SO-1
reflector. All of the switches and checks as per the PDF file have been
done. I may up a Drats gmail address so as to not get all of the
newsgroups, Digital email into the D-Rats program.

Is there some thing else I'm missing as in the D Star radio menu set up . I
turned off my GPS and have hooked up the data input to a USB dongle.

Thank You in advance

Don va7dgp

--
Don Poaps