[drats_users] D-Rats install on eeePC (Linux)

Don Sandstrom
Mon Jan 14 12:59:06 PST 2013

Dan - Thanks for the tips. With your help the install went fine and
D-RATS is running on the eeePC. Testing shows its working with a network
Ratflector on another machine. This was my objective.

Not a big deal, but private chat mode causes an error. Errorlog reports
an X-windows error. Probably it can't handle the tabbed pages--something
like that.

Very pleased to get this working with so little effort. Sorry about the
off-list message.

Tnx & 73 - Don, W7VXS

Cell phone: 206-550-4148