[drats_users] Possible Bug

Mike Heitmann
Mon Jul 2 20:38:45 PDT 2012

Hi Allen,

First, your running an older version of d-rats. I recommend updating to the latest:
http://dev.d-rats.com/drats_daily/daily-02232012/d-rats-daily-02232012-installer.exe

Next, how are you connecting d-rats to DVTool? Are you selecting "dongle" as the port type in d-rats? It sounds like you have a port conflict and using d-rats is knocking the DVDongle off line.

Lastly, I don't think d-rats has ever worked correctly through a DV Dongle. The data coming through the last time I tried it the data got mangled going through the dongle. That said, it was a long time ago and may have been with an older version of DVTool.

Mike, N0SO