[drats_users] Help! Lets Try this Another time...

Dan Smith
Wed Feb 22 14:16:36 PST 2012

> I am running WIN-XP and I am using Version d-rats-daily-02192012 the
> file that was downloaded was a .exe file, I also tried a compressed file
> but the same thing happened to me.

Thanks for the additional information. Without it, it's really hard to
even know where to start.

I'm guessing that you have an existing config file, because you've run
D-RATS in the past, right? Perhaps there's something broken in there.

Try going to Start->Run and typing:

  %APPDATA%\D-RATS

In the folder that opens, grab d-rats.config and send it to me for
analysis. Then delete the config file and see if D-RATS starts. If I can
repair your existing config file, I'll send it back to you.