[drats_users] Help! Lets Try this Another time...

Pete Lehman
Wed Feb 22 13:34:39 PST 2012

Hi all just got D-RATS started up and I keep getting an error message and
in the Details section here's what it said:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "d-rats", line 118, in <module>

  File "d_rats\mainapp.pyo", line 977, in __init__

  File "d_rats\mainwindow.pyo", line 278, in __init__

  File "d_rats\ui\main_chat.pyo", line 397, in _display_line

  File "re.pyo", line 142, in search

  File "re.pyo", line 241, in _compile

error: bogus escape (end of line)

I am running WIN-XP and I am using Version d-rats-daily-02192012 the file
that was downloaded was a .exe file, I also tried a compressed file but the
same thing happened to me.
Anyone have any advice or help (Yes, I already uninstalled it
and re-installed 3 times, tried rebooting my computer...noting...)
HELP!!!!

--
Pete Lehman KB3WIH