[drats_users] more on d-rats email

Rolan O. Clark
Thu Feb 9 02:50:29 PST 2012

out exactly what the code  is doing.

Take care and again, thanks much,

Rolan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Smith
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:31 AM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] more on d-rats email

> and off it went into never never land or where ever but Phil got it.

>From your screenshots, it looks like you have an SMTP server properly
configured, albeit disabled. I'd have to go look at the code, but I
believe the "enabled" flag only controls whether messages received from
other stations can be gatewayed through to that server or not. Since
you're local and addressed the mail directly, I think it would still
attempt to send it. If you remove the server name from that box and then
try again, it shouldn't work, if you're doing what you say you're doing.