[drats_users] more on d-rats email

Rolan O. Clark
Thu Feb 9 15:37:53 PST 2012

Dan,

Your are correct.

file>preferences>outgoing email    ,  when smtp.comcast.net  is removed
then it doesn't send.

I tried this again, with smtp.comcast.net back in and saved,  It won't send
with file>preferences>Email Access set to  outgoing, it has to be set to
incoming. Do you understand why that is  happening?

To me,  if the code compiles and runs without error, obviously it does, then
one has to assume it is doing what the program tells it to do.

Maybe the frame of  reference of incoming and outgoing is  what I  am not
understanding.  Not a problem,  I can set to  both but  curious.

Thanks much for your time,

I know  there are several of these instances/scenarios I don't understand
because I don’t understand the flow path of  emails and how the code is
written.

Take care,

Rolan