[drats_users] more on d-rats email

Dan Smith
Wed Feb 8 22:31:32 PST 2012

> and off it went into never never land or where ever but Phil got it.

 From your screenshots, it looks like you have an SMTP server properly
configured, albeit disabled. I'd have to go look at the code, but I
believe the "enabled" flag only controls whether messages received from
other stations can be gatewayed through to that server or not. Since
you're local and addressed the mail directly, I think it would still
attempt to send it. If you remove the server name from that box and then
try again, it shouldn't work, if you're doing what you say you're doing.