[drats_users] more on d-rats email

Rolan O. Clark
Wed Feb 8 07:48:15 PST 2012

Dan,

Re: Tell me what you mean exactly by "sent an internet email".

Here is what  I did, on d-rats I clicked message then new, then selected
email from the window that came up,

My call W3FDK , was in the Source Callsign and I put   w3icf at comcast.net
in the Destination Callsign box

then used  test1 for the subject and test 1 for the message , just so I
could tag it some way.

Then I hit Send,   went to my Outbox and it was there, I clicked on it and
it highlighted then I clicked on Send/Receive on the Message window

and off it went into never never land or where ever but Phil got it.

I think I have the complete scenario.

Thanks much for the reply,

73 de rolan w3fdk