[drats_users] D-Rats Presentation

Michael A. Waldron
Sun Jul 17 08:40:54 PDT 2011

I'm slated to give a presentation on D-Rats to our local club shortly, and I was wondering if others have done this, what was interested to non-D-Star users? Does anyone have some neat fillable forms that I could use for Demo, or is there something else that really got people's attention?

I'm trying to avoid emphasis on the standard keyboard chat and message because someone will almost certainly stand up and say, "So what? We did that with packet 30 years ago!"

TIA for any ideas!

-Mike

--
Michael A. Waldron, AE0MW