[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.3 final

sconklin Lists
Sun Jul 10 18:51:35 PDT 2011

Not so 'shortly', but the Ubuntu PPA is up to date now, and the Debian
package should be uploaded soon.

Seems like I'm just now catching up after the April tornadoes.

We (the ubuntu-hams team) have consolidated all the ham apps into the
team PPA, so if you were
fetching from my personal PPA, please switch to the team one:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams/+archive/ppa

Let me know if you have any problems.

Steve AI4QR