[drats_users] d-rats_repeater.exe @ 100% CPU under Windows

kc4mts
Sat Jul 2 16:19:30 PDT 2011

Hi All!

Re: "Has anyone else seen this problem?? I'm running the D-RATS Repeater Poxy under a
VirtualBox Windows XP machine and notice from time to time that it gets really
slow.? When I connect to the VM and run the Task Mamager I see
d-rats_repeater.exe is eating 100% of the CPU.?"

I have run into a similar problem using the Windows client software (beta) 0.3.3b6 mainly when operating at the same time as when Outlook Express is in operation. I just upgraded from b5 and could not give an honest report on this happening with the b5 client, as I do not use it very often (I have no Dstar radio yet). I am mainly using the chat function of Drats. I will keep an eye on the API monitor and debug logs to see if I can be of more help on this issue.

Alan McGrew KC4MTS