[drats_users] 23cms and D-rats & Map Guide

Dave Thomas
Mon Feb 7 01:21:45 PST 2011

Can anybody advise me on how to get d-rats operating on 23cms, the documentation I have has the settings but there is mention that it cannot use PC Application?

Does that mean it will not operate if the ID-1 software is open or that it cannot use D-rats?

Also on the mapping I want to save a map for offline use I can download it but where do I load it from?

There is mention of a map guide that says “More detailed information and configuration information can be found in the Map Display guide” but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, any ideas?

DAVE