[drats_users] Chat 'Forms'...

Debbie Fligor
Tue Sep 21 07:04:07 PDT 2010

Hi Charles,
I think that the broadcast message is what you're probably looking for then.  also, if you have a picture, Dan built in resizing jpegs on the go, to be able to send out missing person info for SAR stuff, I don't know if that would be too slow, but you might be able to follow the quick text broadcast with the picture if you do get a picture.