[drats_users] [D-RATS] #209: Outgoing email question

Tom & Donna
Sun Mar 21 10:26:49 PDT 2010

Hi Dan:

I put an exception in the antivirus and that solved the problem with
email addresses.  thx...
I really don't know a lot about d-rats, but in the outbox, presently the
emails get thru ok, however the winlink and callsign only addresses get
stuck and will not leave the outbox. I see the outbox is polled
periodically to move things or you can use the "send" dialog to move things.

I'll leave it with you and gord, but I'll help if i can.

...73 Tom  ve7did