[drats_users] [D-RATS] #209: Outgoing email question

Tom & Donna
Sat Mar 20 15:44:34 PDT 2010

I did a telnet from my computer to the internet and got this response
220 mx.google.com ESMTP 13sm1937962gxk.12

Tried it a number of times and got different suffixes.

Is this good or bad?

...73 Tom   ve7did