[drats_users] More Help Please

Bill Cherepy
Mon Mar 15 18:00:24 PDT 2010

That's the first thing I checked. I'm finding out that if I unplug the USB
cable and plug it or another Serial-to USB adapter back into the netbook
D-RATS won't find the port again until I re-boot the PC with the new cable
plugged in. I just finished testing with another stn on a local repeater and
it works OK. I've been switching radios and USB adapters to see if that made
a difference and I guess D-RATS gets confused.  :-) Resetting the radio
never helped. I haven't got around to trying the desktop yet. Been checking
into local nets here.  Thanks for the reply.

73,
Bill WB4WTN