[drats_users] More Help Please

Arnold Harding
Mon Mar 15 17:26:06 PDT 2010

As dumb as this might sound, is the data cable still plugged in
properly?  In my 2820 it magically works its was part way out when I'm
not looking (probably fiddling with something on the desk causes it).
Can you read programming from the 880?

The other thing you might try is resetting the computer and radio.

Arnold
KQ6DI