[drats_users] Drats proxy on G2 server progress?

Gary
Wed Aug 11 11:31:57 PDT 2010

While I think this would work fine in a suburban environment (good outdoor
antennas, etc.), Dstar is a bit challenging here in the city (multipath,
intermod hell). None of the users we have can hear each other, and most do
not have external antennas. But we could probably place a mobile at a
repeater site and buy some more feed line and another antenna. I think we
will try this as soon as 4G launches and the repeater is moved. Although, to
me it just seems to be much more simple if a piece of software on the
existing repeater gateway could handle it.

Gary KB2BSL

The Staten Island Digital Group

WG2MSK repeater