[drats_users] d-rats_repeater?

Bill Cherepy
Thu Apr 1 13:31:11 PDT 2010

OK, sorry for creating confusion as I run D-RATS on a Vista 64 machine, a
netbook dual booting in Windoze XP and Ubuntu, and an old Dell laptop
running Ubuntu.

On the Vista machine, clicking File>Tools>Network Proxy opens a second
D-RATS Window and if I ping all stations, I see the same stations in both
windows.

In Ubuntu, same click sequence gets no response, nuttin' happens. Oh, I'm
running Beta 12 on the netbook.

Bill WB4WTN