[drats_users] email to/from gateway connected D-RATS ?s

eegah1
Fri Oct 30 11:54:08 PDT 2009

Dan:
- Email now sends out after adding the * in "Email Access". Thanks.
- But it still does not receive email. Is this a a function of the current
bug you are working out, and I should just hang on while you work it...or
should I try something else to get it to work? Have sent email to the gmail
account and it shows up in the Gmail web page, but is not being picked up by
D-Rats. I have pop mail enabled in gmail.
- An "RF peer" is just another d-star radio/laptop transmitting on a DV
frequency that the host radio/computer are listening/transmitting on, right?
Any other setup to connect them, or just on the same digital frequency?
- I do not have a "Forms" tab that you mention below. Anything to worry
about? Am using 0.3.1, should I be using a beta? Thanks.
Brent w9dbe