[drats_users] email to/from gateway connected D-RATS ?s

Dan Smith
Fri Oct 30 12:08:53 PDT 2009

> - Email now sends out after adding the * in "Email Access". Thanks.

Cool.

> - But it still does not receive email. Is this a a function of the
> current bug you are working out, and I should just hang on while you
> work it...or should I try something else to get it to work? Have sent
>  email to the gmail account and it shows up in the Gmail web page,
> but is not being picked up by D-Rats. I have pop mail enabled in
> gmail.

Well, if you could provide your debug log, I'll take a look and see if I
can determine why it's not checking mail.

> - An "RF peer" is just another d-star radio/laptop transmitting on a
> DV frequency that the host radio/computer are listening/transmitting
> on, right? Any other setup to connect them, or just on the same
> digital frequency?

No other setup, just put them on the same frequency and give them
different callsigns.

> - I do not have a "Forms" tab that you mention below. Anything to
> worry about? Am using 0.3.1, should I be using a beta? Thanks.

Sorry, I meant to say "Messages".