[drats_users] [D-RATS] #144: email not sending/forwarding

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 29 12:56:07 PDT 2009

> No, that doesn't make sense.

The encapsulation of the form doesn't?

> I tried to send a 213 form to an email address.  Filled out the form
> and it went to the out box.  Then I hit forward.  My two choices are
> ratflector or RF ratflector.  Then it hit cancel.  Well now the
> message is locked by another function

You can't manually forward to an email address with that button yet,
you'd need to address it to the email address and let the automatic
routing send it out of the outbox for you.

> Right clicking the mouse does not yield the end or stop functions.
> What am I missing?

Again, the right-click you're thinking of is in the event log, not on
the message itself.  I expect you're seeing it locked unnecessarily for
the same reason that Bud did, hence the filing of bug #144.