[drats_users] [D-RATS] #144: email not sending/forwarding

Carl Davis
Thu Oct 29 13:21:54 PDT 2009

> You can't manually forward to an email address with that
> button yet,
> you'd need to address it to the email address and let the
> automatic
> routing send it out of the outbox for you.

OK

> > Right clicking the mouse does not yield the end or
> stop functions.
> > What am I missing?
>
> Again, the right-click you're thinking of is in the event
> log, not on
> the message itself.  I expect you're seeing it locked
> unnecessarily for
> the same reason that Bud did, hence the filing of bug
> #144.

Yes, you are going to love this.  IT looped.  I added the "*" and both as the bug tracker said.  It sent the message.  I replied to the message from outside DRATS and it was delivered to DRATS.  The OUTBOX!  Then it sent the message, from the OUTBOX, back out!  Hmmmm.  I didn't even get to open the message, it arrived new in the outbox and was then sent back out with the next polling.