[drats_users] D-Rats repo

Adrian Fewster
Mon Nov 23 14:48:49 PST 2009

Hi Dan, Mike and all. I had a Signal 11 segmentation fault here on fc11,
that I could not resolve, and am currently rebuilding.
I think it is probably best to use Mike's rpm repo setup with your
mirror Dan and not refer to my now non existent repo system. Mike if you
can edit out my repo data/rebuild and post the repo setup link please?
Mike, I think I will just use your repo to update, and not setup a
repository again (as not necessary) under the circumstances.

from work

regards

Adrian