[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2 update

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Thu Nov 5 08:25:21 PST 2009

Great. Looks like the message got forwarded on to WB5PJB just fine.

I think you're closing in on some great functionality here. The forwarding
logic seems to be working well, and could easily be implemented in the field
to communicate with a station on rf DRATS if you're on email anywhere, and
reverse.

I'll keep messing with it, but so far so good. No locks or anything.

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT
APRS: W0RMT-7, -12
DSTAR: W0CDS ports B and C