[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2 update

Dan Smith
Thu Nov 5 08:00:36 PST 2009

> Awesome- looks like that works well. I tested it once with a message
> addressed to you (and delivered over the Ratflector) and once with a
> message for WB5PJB (delivered over rf).

Excellent!  I just replied to you over the ratflector.

So, the goal here is to make this a tool for setting up an automatic
message forwarding network in the field, with no config file editing, no
DOS programs, etc.  It's a non-trivial thing to make work, but I think
we're closing in on being able to move quite a bit of traffic around
without needing too much permanently installed (and configured)
infrastructure.

I just sent one to WB5PJB via your station (using gratuitous routing).
If he is reachable by your station over RF, he should receive it.