[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2 update

Gary Sutton
Thu Nov 5 20:26:13 PST 2009

Hey, guys, I got the messages just fine from Bud and Dan. Sorry for the long
delay, but couldn't get to the computer until kinda late tonight. Dan, the
beta3 is looking good. I haven't a lot of time to play with it, but so far,
the previous issues I noticed have been resolved.

Thanks and 73,

Gary
WB5PJB