[drats_users] 0.3.2b1 message hanging

Gary Sutton
Sun Nov 1 15:16:35 PST 2009

Dan, yes, I can see the logic there. Although, I guess if I was going to
manually forward a message to W0RMT, as an example,  and type/select his
address in the Station box, then it would be nice if the program
automatically put the port that W0RMT was last heard on, rather than
populate the port window with a port where W0RMT has never been heard. That
would be helpful in situations where one's attention is being split among
many people/things (e.g. an ARES/RACES event and you're sitting in a busy
command post.)

I use W0RMT as an example because we are both local to one another and
playing with D-RATS, so I hope Bud doesn't mind. We are both amazed at what
you have accomplished with D-RATS, so thank you for all the hard work!

Gary
WB5PJB