[drats_users] Re Outbound Email

Michael G. Heitmann
Fri May 22 04:33:04 PDT 2009

I had to drop back to 0.2.11 to get e-mail to work. But, oddly enough, once it was setup and working under 0.2.11, I ran 0.3.0b8 again and V0.3.0b8 was able to send
mail that had been stored as a form already by V0.2.11. I didn't notice that it received, and but I have it pointed at an e-mail account that doesn't see much traffic.

73 de Mike, N0SO
St. Charles, MO

-----Original Message-----
    From: "compuvet at aol.com"<compuvet at aol.com>
    Sent: 5/22/09 12:16:22 AM
    To: "drats_users at lists.danplanet.com"<drats_users at lists.danplanet.com>
    Subject: [drats_users] Re Outbound Email

    > Have you configured your SMTP server settings in your D-SRATS
    software?
         Yes, oddly one of the emails eventually was sent.

    >Are you using a regular email client and trying to use the TCP
    forwarding facilities or are you creating a form?
         Creating a Form and hitting send via my callsign.

    >Which version of D-RATS are you using?  The latest few 0.3 betas that
    include the multiport stuff don't currently have working email gateway
    stuff.  It's one of the few things I have yet to convert over to the
    multiport config and thus it's all over the floor.
          I am on 0.3.0b8  the latest beta as of Dayton.

    de k4lsu, Craig